Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day 23

DISASTER!!! Damn it! After going through the motions this week and only getting about 5 hours of sleep each night, my body just gave up. I got home from picking up my son Friday night and I just crashed at 8:30. I slept pretty much through the night. My body was telling me that I need more rest. A couple of nights this past week I didn't sleep until 1:30 AM or so and then woke up at 6:45. I missed my Friday nights workout and felt really guilty. I also had to work on Saturday so I wasn't able to get up early and knocked Core Synergistics. When I got home from my son's baseball game it was already 10:30 and having reviewed the workout in advance I knew that I wouldn't be able to do the Core workout since it was after 11 when I would be able to start. I decided I would switch up this weekends workouts, so I did Stretch X.

This workout is a nice loosening workout. I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment